Sunday, September 25, 2011

7-year-old Me, Part III

So you know I feel bad for not updating the blog in so long, right? Did I say I'm sorry? Well, you know, school just gets me so busy. And now I have a job at an Asian Restaurant (more on that later, guys, so stay tuned!) I wish I could write more. I wish I had more time.

Well, I sure did have time when I was 7.

"I write a lot don't I. I reely like to write I colde wright
three hole pagis. I bet I colde write for a hole day if I were bore."
Oh man, not my best journal entry, guys. Apparently I had such short attention span that I couldn't even write a 'd' on the end of the word 'bored.' And if I could really write three whole pages, why didn't I? It's like I was one of those kids...you know, the kind that brag, then when you ask them to do what they said they can do, it's like, "Oh, well I don't feel like doing it now." Okay, suuuure...

No comments:

Post a Comment