Sunday, April 24, 2011

Netherlands, Malaysia, Iran, OH MY!

I love that handy little "Stats Button" that shows you views on your blog and from what website or country they came from. How neat is it that someone from Iran, Russia, Netherlands, Indonesia, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia and...well Canada (that's pretty close to where I live, so it's not that neat I guess)...viewed this blog. I mean, is this for real? This is crazy! It is just so cool that people from all around the world could be reading these words that I am typing right now! Oh, I just can't get over this! WOW!


Thank you, international followers! And please, don't be afraid to leave a comment! (I speak a little español, if that helps?) I hope you all have a fantastic day, because you all just made mine great! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment